Woah! Where is the year going?! Tomorrow is APRIL 1st!!! I'm kind of glad we have a building inservice tomorrow so I won't have to hear all of those April Fools jokes allllll day long! Haha! Well I am super tired, but I wanted to get this posted tonight so I will head straight to it! Here is my first Currently with Farley.
* Since my husband and I got home from a weekend with the family, we've both been chilling on the couch and enjoying some quiet time. For me, I am enjoying a little country music to help me wind down for the night.
* I'm loving all the family time!! We've gone home to see my parents the past two weekends. Last weekend was for my dad's birthday and of course this weekend for Easter! I love spending time with my family! Even though they only live about an hour and 45 minutes away, we don't get to see them too often.
* I'm thinking what I think just about EVERY Sunday evening, haha! The weekends always fly by!
* I just told my husband on the way home tonight that I'm ready for our summer schedule! I love staying up late, going on long walks around town, and if we end up on his sister's porch it doesn't matter how long we stay! I LOVE SUMMER! I WANT SUMMER!! :)
* After all the yummy food today, it is definitely time for me to get my rear in gear! My teaching partner is a Zumba instructor and she's helping put on a 90 Day Fitness Challenge. I am doing it to hold myself more accountable for what I do and eat. You get so many points a day for healthy eating, exercise, sleep, drinking water, etc. 90 days is a LONG time, but I hope this will help motivate me because when it comes to stuff like that, it is hard to motivate myself...unfortunately!
* My advice for creating things is to have fun with it and make it YOU! I haven't been doing this long, but I love making things. I always try to make things that I know will be useful in my classroom and of course I have to make it cute too! It's just FUN, so enjoy it! That's the best advice I have from this newbie! :)
Alright, this girl is off to get her 8 hours of sleep in! I've got to start this challenge off on the right foot! Have a SUPER week and go link up with Farley!