It is finally starting to feel like spring here....well for a few days at least! YAY! :) Because of that and Easter that is coming up this weekend, I am throwing a 15% off sale at my TpT store and linking up with Lovely Literacy & More. The sale will run from 3/30-3/31 on my store, so be sure to go check it out and get those items off of your wish list!
|Button from Lovely Literacy & More Blog.|
I am also linking up with Doodle Bug's Five for Friday.
Here are my five random things to share about this week...
1. It was the first week back after spring break.....enough said!!! Haha! :)
2. I got to see these lovely people last weekend for my dad's birthday celebration AND I get to see them again this weekend for Easter!! You could say I'm a wee bit excited!!
3. My classroom orders came in and it was like Christmas!! My students and I were super excited about our new dry erase crayons! They are so cool and work much better on laminated activities than dry erase markers. They don't leave behind a glow of the color after erasing! I highly recommend them.
4. We had our career day yesterday and the kids came to school dressed up like what they want to be when they grow up. We also had parents come in at the end of the day to share their careers. Our first parent was a midwife and after sharing her scrubs and what she wears when the baby comes, it was time for questions. Can you imagine what was going through their little minds? Two out of the three questions were about how and where the babies come out. Haha, it was pretty priceless! :)
5. We wrote about what we wanted to be when we grow up and made little people to go with them. It turned out to be more of a project than I had pictured, but it's all about the experience right?! Now I know, too! The writing was pretty cute though!
"I will be a teacher when I grow up because it's cool."
If you'd like your own free copy of this writing sheet, click here to download it!
Happy Easter everyone!! Don't forget to check out the sale at my store!! Have a good one!